Report NEP-ENT-2011-06-25This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz & Stephan, Ute, 2011. "For Benevolence and for Self-Interest: Social and Commercial Entrepreneurial Activity across Nations," IZA Discussion Papers 5770, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Bruggeman J. & Gábor P., 2011. "Cultural Niche Dimensionality and Small Firm Subsistence," Working Papers 2011005, University of Antwerp, Faculty of Applied Economics.
- Torben Klarl, 2011. "A Spatially-related Note on Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth," Discussion Paper Series 317, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Peter Huber & Harald Oberhofer & Michael Pfaffermayr, 2011. "Job Creation and the Intra-distribution Dynamics of the Firm Size Distribution," WIFO Working Papers 395, WIFO.
- Rizea (Pirnea), Ionela Carmen, 2011. "Analiză privind performanţele sectorului de afaceri din România în contextul crizei economice mondiale," MPRA Paper 31475, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 11 Jun 2011.