Report NEP-ENT-2011-06-18This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Elisabeth Bublitz & Florian Noseleit, 2011. "The Skill Balancing Act: Determinants of and Returns to Balanced Skills," Jena Economic Research Papers 2011-025, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Dominik Hanglberger & Joachim Merz, 2011. "Are Self-Employed Really Happier than Employees?: An Approach Modelling Adaptation and Anticipation Effects to Self-Employment and General Job Changes," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 376, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Lisi, Gaetano & Pugno, Maurizio, 2011. "The Underground Economy in a Matching Model of Endogenous Growth," MPRA Paper 31312, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ceren Ozgen & Peter Nijkamp & Jacques Poot, 2011. "Immigration And Innovation In European Regions," Norface Discussion Paper Series 2011008, Norface Research Programme on Migration, Department of Economics, University College London.
- Fletcher, Denise & Knol, Erik & Janicki, Marcin, 2010. "The Energy2B project: stimulating environmental entrepreneurship and building an energy infrastructure through institutional entrepreneurship," MPRA Paper 31361, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Berangere Szostak & William Dhuyvetter & Gaëlle Dechamp, 2011. "Impact De La Relation Dirigeant-Design Dans L'Integration Du Design En Pme. Etude Exploratoire Sur Le Territoire De La Loire," Post-Print hal-00598253, HAL.