Report NEP-ENT-2011-01-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henrekson, Magnus & Sanandaji, Tino, 2010. "Institutional Entrepreneurship: An Introduction," Working Paper Series 853, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Kotsios, Panayotis, 2010. "Regulatory Barriers to Entry in Industrial Sectors," MPRA Paper 27976, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rostam-Afschar, Davud, 2010. "Entry regulation and entrepreneurship: Empirical evidence from a German natural experiment," Discussion Papers 2010/24, Free University Berlin, School of Business & Economics.
- Kjell Bjørn Nordal & Randi Næs, 2010. "The relationship between bankruptcy risk and growth for non-listed firms," Working Paper 2010/31, Norges Bank.
- Yuri Suarez Dillon Soares & Maria Michaela Sviatschi, 2010. "The Impact of Modernization of Justice on Court Efficiency in Costa Rica," OVE Working Papers 0610, Inter-American Development Bank, Office of Evaluation and Oversight (OVE).
- André van Stel & Ingrid Verheul & Hiroyuki Okamuro, 2011. "Understanding the Drivers of an 'Entrepreneurial' Economy: Lessons from Japan and the Netherlands," Scales Research Reports H201102, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Sugato Chakravarty & Pankaj Jain & James Upson & Robert Wood, 2011. "Clean Sweep: Informed Trading through Intermarket Sweep Orders," Working Papers 1005, Purdue University, Department of Consumer Sciences.
- Yoo, Youngjin, 2010. "Digitalization and Innovation," IIR Working Paper 10-09, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Peters, Bettina & Schmiele, Anja, 2010. "The influence of international dispersed vs. home-based R&D on innovation performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 10-102, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Simone Strambach & Benjamin Klement, 2010. "The organisational decomposition of innovation and territorial knowledge dynamics â€“ insights from the German software industry," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-06, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Alberto Martin, 2010. "Adverse selection, credit and efficiency: The case of the missing market," Economics Working Papers 1257, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Jean-Marc Suret, 2011. "Les marchés de la finance entrepreneuriale et du capital de risque," CIRANO Burgundy Reports 2011rb-01, CIRANO.