Report NEP-ENT-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Di Addario, Sabrina & Vuri, Daniela, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and Market Size: The Case of Young College Graduates in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 5098, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Dorothea Schaefer & Oleksandr Talavera & Charlie Weir, 2010. "Entrepreneurship, Windfall Gains and Financial Constraints: Evidence from Germany," University of East Anglia Applied and Financial Economics Working Paper Series 009, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Michael Peneder, 2010. "The Impact of Venture Capital on Innovation Behaviour and Firm Growth," WIFO Working Papers 363, WIFO.
- Zuzana Brixiova & Balázs Égert, 2010. "Modeling Institutions, Start-ups and Productivity during Transition," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 773, OECD Publishing.
- Roxana Gutierrez-Romero, 2010. "Occupational Choice and Inequality Traps," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-08, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Roxana Gutierrez-Romero, 2010. "The Dynamics of the Informal Economy," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-07, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Cyrille Schwellnus, 2010. "Chile: Boosting Productivity Growth by Strengthening Competition, Entrepreneurship and Innovation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 785, OECD Publishing.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Angelo Secchi & Federico Tamagni, 2010. "Financial Constraints and Firm Dynamics," Discussion Papers 2010/99, Dipartimento di Economia e Management (DEM), University of Pisa, Pisa, Italy.
- Alex Coad & AgustÃ Segarra & Mercedes Teruel, 2010. "Like milk or wine: Does firm performance improve with age?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-06, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Lederman, Daniel & Rodriguez-Clare, Andres & Yi Xu, Daniel, 2010. "Entrepreneurship and the extensive margin in export growth : a microeconomic accounting of Costa Rica's export growth during 1997-2007," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5376, The World Bank.
- Justin Sandefur, 2010. "On the Evolution of the Firm Size Distribution in an African Economy," CSAE Working Paper Series 2010-05, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ayyagari, Meghana & Demirguc-Kunt, Asli & Maksimovic, Vojislav, 2010. "Are innovating firms victims or perpetrators ? tax evasion, bribe payments, and the role of external finance in developing countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5389, The World Bank.
- Pierluigi Murro, 2010. "The determinants of innovation: What is the role of risk?," series 0032, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche e Metodi Matematici - Università di Bari, revised Jul 2010.