Report NEP-ENT-2010-02-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jeroen de Jong & Orietta Marsili, 2010. "Schumpeter versus Kirzner: An empirical investigation of opportunity types," Scales Research Reports H201004, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Gerrit de Wit & Lorraine Uhlaner & Marta Berent-Braun & Ronald Jeurissen, 2010. "Family ownership, innovation and other context variables as determinants of sustainable entrepreneurship in SMEs: An empirical research study," Scales Research Reports H201006, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Müller, Bettina, 2009. "Does interdisciplinarity lead to higher employment growth of academic spinoffs?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-087, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Mohammad Yunus, 2010. "Social Business: A Step Toward Creating a New Economic and Social Order," Working Papers id:2383, eSocialSciences.
- Hottenrott, Hanna & Peters, Bettina, 2009. "Innovative capability and financing constraints for innovation: More money, more innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 09-081, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Christian Keuschnigg & Evelyn Ribi, 2010. "Business Taxation, Corporate Finance and Economic Performance," University of St. Gallen Department of Economics working paper series 2010 2010-04, Department of Economics, University of St. Gallen.