Report NEP-ENT-2009-12-11This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Asoni, Andrea & Sanandaji, Tino, 2009. "Taxation and the Quality of Entrepreneurship," Working Paper Series 813, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 30 Oct 2013.
- Grek, Jenny & Karlsson, Charlie & Klaesson, Johan, 2009. "Market Potential and New Firm Formation," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 202, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Estrin, Saul & Mickiewicz, Tomasz, 2009. "Do Institutions Have a Greater Effect on Female Entrepreneurs?," IZA Discussion Papers 4577, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Edward L. Glaeser & Stuart S. Rosenthal & William C. Strange, 2009. "Urban Economics and Entrepreneurship," NBER Working Papers 15536, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Liliana Doganova, 2009. "Entrepreneurship as a process of collective exploration," Post-Print halshs-00431695, HAL.
- Weber, Andrea & Zulehner, Christine, 2009. "Female Hires and the Success of Start-up Firms," IZA Discussion Papers 4568, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje & Månsson, Kristofer, 2009. "Dynamics of Entry and Exit of Product Varieties – what evolution dynamics can account for the empirical regularities?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 204, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Frank M. Fossen & Davud Rostam-Afschar, 2009. "Precautionary and Entrepreneurial Saving: New Evidence from German Households," SOEPpapers on Multidisciplinary Panel Data Research 240, DIW Berlin, The German Socio-Economic Panel (SOEP).
- Karlan, Dean & Zinman, Jonathan, 2009. "Expanding Microenterprise Credit Access: Randomized Supply Decisions to Estimate the Impacts in Manila," Working Papers 68, Yale University, Department of Economics.
- Eliasson, Kent & Hansson, Pär & Lindvert, Markus, 2009. "Do Firms Learn by Exporting or Learn to Export? Evidence from Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Swedish Manufacturing," UmeÃ¥ Economic Studies 793, Umeå University, Department of Economics.