Report NEP-ENT-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Block, Joern & Sandner, Philipp & Spiegel, Frank, 2009. "Do risk attitudes differ within the group of entrepreneurs?," MPRA Paper 17587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & F. Stam & Chantal Hartog, 2010. "Ambitious entrepreneurship, high-growth firms and macroeconomic growth," Scales Research Reports H200911, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Kobayashi, Teruyoshi, 2009. "Firm entry and monetary policy transmission under credit rationing," MPRA Paper 17553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik Stam, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0913, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- Faraha Nawaz, 2009. "Critical Factors of Women Entrepreneurship Development in Rural Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS) BDRWPS No. 5, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 2009. "What Types of Small and Medium-sized Businesses Are Utilizing New Financial Products?," MPRA Paper 17494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Cristóbal Birbuet & Carlos Gustavo Machicado, 2009. "Understanding Productivity Levels, Dispersion and Growth in the Leather Shoe Industry: Effects of Size and Informality," Development Research Working Paper Series 08/2009, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.