Report NEP-ENT-2009-10-03This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Block, Joern & Sandner, Philipp & Spiegel, Frank, 2009. "Do risk attitudes differ within the group of entrepreneurs?," MPRA Paper 17587, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- André van Stel & Roy Thurik & F. Stam & Chantal Hartog, 2010. "Ambitious entrepreneurship, high-growth firms and macroeconomic growth," Scales Research Reports, EIM Business and Policy Research H200911, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Kobayashi, Teruyoshi, 2009. "Firm entry and monetary policy transmission under credit rationing," MPRA Paper 17553, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Erik Stam, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Evolution and Geography," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG), Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography 0913, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Sep 2009.
- Faraha Nawaz, 2009. "Critical Factors of Women Entrepreneurship Development in Rural Bangladesh," Bangladesh Development Research Working Paper Series (BDRWPS), Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC) BDRWPS No. 5, Bangladesh Development Research Center (BDRC).
- Yamori, Nobuyoshi, 2009. "What Types of Small and Medium-sized Businesses Are Utilizing New Financial Products?," MPRA Paper 17494, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Juan Cristóbal Birbuet & Carlos Gustavo Machicado, 2009. "Understanding Productivity Levels, Dispersion and Growth in the Leather Shoe Industry: Effects of Size and Informality," Development Research Working Paper Series, Institute for Advanced Development Studies 08/2009, Institute for Advanced Development Studies.