Report NEP-ENT-2009-05-02This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- William J. Baumol, 2008. "Entrepreneurs, Inventors and the Growth of the Economy," Economics Program Working Papers, The Conference Board, Economics Program 08-12, The Conference Board, Economics Program.
- Kimhi, Ayal, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Income Inequality in Southern Ethiopia," Discussion Papers, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management 47505, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Chowdhury, M. Jahangir Alam, 2008. "Does the Participation in the Microcredit Programs Contribute to the Development of Women Entrepreneurship at the Household Level? Experience from Bangladesh," Working Papers, University of Dhaka, Center for Microfinance and Development 46546, University of Dhaka, Center for Microfinance and Development.
- Kim, Sooil & Reimer, Jeffrey J. & Gopinath, Munisamy, 2009. "The Impact of Trade Costs on Firm Entry, Exporting, and Survival in Korea," 2009 Annual Meeting, July 26-28, 2009, Milwaukee, Wisconsin, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association 49185, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.
- CÃ©cile Carpentier & Jean-Marc Suret, 2009. "Private Placements by Small Public Entities: Canadian Experience," CIRANO Working Papers, CIRANO 2009s-12, CIRANO.