Report NEP-ENT-2009-02-07This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mojica, Maribel N. & Gebremedhin, Tesfa G. & Schaeffer, Peter V., 2009. "An Empirical Analysis Of The Link Between Entrepreneurship And Economic Growth In West Virginia," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46723, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jeroen de Jong, 2009. "The decision to innovate: Antecedents of opportunity exploitation in high tech small firms," Scales Research Reports H200902, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- María Elizabeth Castillo De Matheus, 2008. "Manifestaciones De Personalidad De Empresarios Emprendedores," ECONOMÍA, GESTIÓN Y DESARROLLO, UNIVERSIDAD JAVERIANA - CALI.
- Brown, Jason P. & Lambert, Dayton M., 2009. "Short-run Birth and Death of U.S. Manufacturing Firms: 2000 - 2005," 2009 Annual Meeting, January 31-February 3, 2009, Atlanta, Georgia 46739, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Giannetti, C., 2009. "Relationship Lending and Firm Innovativeness," Discussion Paper 2009-08, Tilburg University, Center for Economic Research.
- Leora Klapper & Konstantinos Tzioumis, 2008. "Taxation and Capital Structure: evidence from a transition economy," GreeSE â Hellenic Observatory Papers on Greece and Southeast Europe 16, Hellenic Observatory, LSE.