Report NEP-ENT-2009-01-24This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nikolaj Malchow-Møller & Bertel Schjerning & Anders Sørensen, 2009. "Entrepreneurship, Job Creation, and Wage Growth," CAM Working Papers 2009-01, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics. Centre for Applied Microeconometrics.
- Niels Bosma & Erik Stam & Veronique Schutjens, 2009. "Creative Destruction and Regional Productivity Growth: Evidence from the Dutch Manufacturing and Services Industries," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-003, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Axel Mittelstädt & Fabienne Cerri, 2008. "Fostering Entrepreneurship for Innovation," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2008/5, OECD Publishing.
- Karlsson, Charlie & Johansson, Börje & Stough, Roger, 2009. "Entrepreneurship and Development - local processes and global patterns," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 160, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Philippe Aghion & Diego Comin & Peter Howitt & Isabel Tecu, 2009. "When Does Domestic Saving Matter for Economic Growth?," Harvard Business School Working Papers 09-080, Harvard Business School.
- Piracha, Matloob & Vadean, Florin, 2009. "Return Migration and Occupational Choice," IZA Discussion Papers 3922, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Erik Stam & Karl Wennberg, 2009. "The role of R&D in new firm growth," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-004, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Benson, David A. & Lies, Aaron & Okunade, Albert A. & Wunnava, Phanindra V., 2009. "Small Business Economics of the Lakota Fund on the Native American Indian Reservation," IZA Discussion Papers 3933, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Fabio Sabatini, 2009. "Does social capital create trust? Evidence from a community of entrepreneurs," Department of Economics University of Siena 552, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- Wiberg, Daniel, 2009. "Persistence of Profits and the Systematic Search for Knowledge - R&D and profits above the norm," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 161, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.