Report NEP-ENT-2008-12-07This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fabrizi, Simona & Lippert, Steffen & Norbäck, Peh & Persson, Lars, 2008. "Venture Capitalists, Asymmetric Information, and Ownership in the Innovation Process," Working Paper Series 776, Research Institute of Industrial Economics.
- Werner, Arndt, 2008. "Do Credit Constraints Matter more for College Dropout Entrepreneurs?," MPRA Paper 11867, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andersson, Martin & Noseleit, Florian, 2008. "Start-Ups and Employment Growth - Evidence from Sweden," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 155, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Manoj Atolia & Kislaya Prasad, 2007. "Relative Wealth Concerns and Entrepreneurship," Working Papers wp2008_11_02, Department of Economics, Florida State University, revised Oct 2008.
- Dirk Dohse & Ingrid Ott, 2008. "Determinants of growth and convergence in a growing economy with heterogeneous entrepreneurs," Kiel Working Papers 1467, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- Robin A. Prager & John D. Wolken, 2008. "The evolving relationship between community banks and small businesses: evidence from the Surveys of Small Business Finances," Finance and Economics Discussion Series 2008-60, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).