Report NEP-ENT-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rachida Justo, 2008. "Gender, family situation and the exit event: reassessing the opportunity-costs of business ownership," Working Papers Economia, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment wp08-26, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Michael Schwartz, 2008. "Incubator Age and Incubation Time: Determinants of Firm Survival after Graduation?," IWH Discussion Papers, Halle Institute for Economic Research 14, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Jean-Philippe BERROU (GREThA-GRES) & François COMBARNOUS (GREThA-GRES), 2008. "Ties configuration in entrepreneurs’ personal network and economic performances in African urban informal economy," Cahiers du GRES, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales 2008-19, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Yong Yik Wei & Aekapol Chongvilaivan & Chew Jing Yang, 2008. "Alternative Approaches to the Development of Early Childhood Education in Singapore," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE 0808, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Item repec:eim:papers:h200819 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pirvu, Cerasela & Giurca Vasilescu, Laura & Mehedintu, Anca, 2008. "Banking financing for Romanian SMEs – challenges and opportunities," MPRA Paper 11788, University Library of Munich, Germany.