Report NEP-ENT-2008-12-01This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rachida Justo, 2008. "Gender, family situation and the exit event: reassessing the opportunity-costs of business ownership," Working Papers Economia wp08-26, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Michael Schwartz, 2008. "Incubator Age and Incubation Time: Determinants of Firm Survival after Graduation?," IWH Discussion Papers 14, Halle Institute for Economic Research.
- Jean-Philippe BERROU (GREThA-GRES) & François COMBARNOUS (GREThA-GRES), 2008. "Ties configuration in entrepreneurs’ personal network and economic performances in African urban informal economy," Cahiers du GRES 2008-19, Groupement de Recherches Economiques et Sociales.
- Yong Yik Wei & Aekapol Chongvilaivan & Chew Jing Yang, 2008. "Alternative Approaches to the Development of Early Childhood Education in Singapore," SCAPE Policy Research Working Paper Series 0808, National University of Singapore, Department of Economics, SCAPE.
- Item repec:eim:papers:h200819 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pirvu, Cerasela & Giurca Vasilescu, Laura & Mehedintu, Anca, 2008. "Banking financing for Romanian SMEs – challenges and opportunities," MPRA Paper 11788, University Library of Munich, Germany.