Report NEP-ENT-2008-11-18This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gries, Thomas & Naude, Wim, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Regional Economic Growth: Towards A General Theory of Start-Ups," Working Paper Series RP2008/70, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Delmar, Frédéric & Folta, Timothy & Wennberg, Karl, 2008. "The dynamics of combining self-employment and employment," Working Paper Series 2008:23, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- Jolanda Hessels, 2008. "International Entrepreneurship: Value Creation Across National Borders," Scales Research Reports R200809, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Jolanda Hessels & Madeleine Kemna, 2008. "Internationalization of European SMEs towards Emerging Markets," Scales Research Reports H200817, EIM Business and Policy Research.
- Kostevc, Crt & Damijan, Jože, 2008. "Causal Link between Exporting and Innovation Activity. Evidence from Slovenian Firms," Papers DYNREG22, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Lazonick, William, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Ventures and the Developmental State: Lessons from the Advanced Economies," Working Paper Series DP2008/01, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).
- Jean-Philippe BERROU (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113) & François COMBARNOUS (GREThA UMR CNRS 5113), 2008. "Ties configuration in entrepreneurs’ personal network and economic performances in African urban informal economy," Cahiers du GREThA 2008-25, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Baycan-Levent, T. & Nijkamp, P. & Sahin, M., 2008. "External orientation of second generation migrant entrepreneurs : a sectoral study on Amsterdam," Serie Research Memoranda 0015, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Bahlmann, R.D. & Huysman, M.H. & Elfring, T. & Groenewegen, P., 2008. "Clusters as vehicles for entrepreneurial innovation and new idea generation : a critical assessment," Serie Research Memoranda 0013, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Masurel, E., 2008. "Local shopkeepers’ associations and ethnic minority entrepreneurs," Serie Research Memoranda 0016, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765013766 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ådne Cappelen & Arvid Raknerud & Marina Rybalka, 2008. "The effects of R&D tax credits on patenting and innovations," Discussion Papers 565, Research Department of Statistics Norway.