Report NEP-ENT-2008-08-14This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Zoltan J. Acs, 2008. "Foundations of High Impact Entrepreneurship," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-060, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:9811 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Zoltan J. Acs & Jose Ernesto Amoros, 2008. "Entrepreneurship and Competitiveness Dynamics in Latin America," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-059, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Item repec:acb:camaaa:2008-24 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John Morgan & Henrik Orzen & Martin Sefton, 2008. "Endogenous Entry in Contests," Discussion Papers 2008-08, The Centre for Decision Research and Experimental Economics, School of Economics, University of Nottingham.