Report NEP-ENT-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- C. Mirjam van Praag & Peter H. Versloot, 2007. "What is the Value of Entrepreneurship? A Review of Recent Research," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-066/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- Andr� van Stel & Roy Thurik & Ingrid Verheul & Lendert Baljeu, 2007. "The Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Unemployment in Japan," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 07-080/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 14 Jul 2008.
- Ethem, Duygulu, 2008. "Institutional Profiles and Entrepreneurship Orientation: A Case of Turkish Graduate Students," MPRA Paper 7247, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Césaire A. Meh & Yaz Terajima, 2008. "Unsecured Debt, Consumer Bankruptcy, and Small Business," Working Papers 08-5, Bank of Canada.
- Goldberg , Mike & Palladini, Eric, 2008. "Chile : a strategy to promote innovative small and medium enterprises," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4518, The World Bank.
- Hiba El Hajj Chehade & Ludovic Vigneron, 2007. "SME’s main bank choice and organizational structure : Evidence from France," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2007-06, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).