Report NEP-ENT-2007-09-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Baycan-Levent, Tuzin & Nijkamp, Peter, 2007. "Migrant Entrepreneurship In A Diverse Europe: In Search Of Sustainable Development," Serie Research Memoranda 0011, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Baycan-Levent, Tuzin & Nijkamp, Peter & Sahin, Mediha, 2007. "New Orientations in Ethnic Entrepreneurship: Motivation, Goals and Strategies of New Generation Ethnic Entrepreneurs," Serie Research Memoranda 0012, VU University Amsterdam, Faculty of Economics, Business Administration and Econometrics.
- Metzger, Georg, 2007. "On the Role of Entrepreneurial Experience for Start-up Financing: An Empirical Investigation for Germany," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-047, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bettina Müller, 2006. "Human Capital and Successful Academic Spin-Off," Working Papers of the Research Group Heterogenous Labor 06-14, Research Group Heterogeneous Labor, University of Konstanz/ZEW Mannheim.
- E. Cools & H. Van Den Broeck, 2007. "An inquiry on the change profile of healthcare managers and entrepreneurs," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 07/477, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.
- Metzger, Georg, 2007. "Personal experience: a most vicious and limited circle!? On the role of entrepreneurial experience for firm survival," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-046, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Seán Lyons, 2007. "Can Small Firms' Perceived Constraints Help Explain Survival Rates?," Papers WP182, Economic and Social Research Institute (ESRI).
- Carolin Decker & Thomas Mellewigt, 2007. "The Drivers and Implications of Business Divestiture – An Application and Extension of Prior Findings," SFB 649 Discussion Papers SFB649DP2007-054, Sonderforschungsbereich 649, Humboldt University, Berlin, Germany.
- Cassiman, Bruno & Golovko, Elena, 2007. "Innovation and the Export-productivity Link," CEPR Discussion Papers 6411, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.