Report NEP-ENT-2007-08-27This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Steven Vale, 2006. "The International comparability of Business Start-up Rates Final Report," OECD Statistics Working Papers, OECD Publishing 2006/4, OECD Publishing.
- Klapper, Leora & Amit, Raphael & Guillen, Mauro F. & Quesada, Juan Manuel, 2007. "Entrepreneurship and firm formation across countries," Policy Research Working Paper Series, The World Bank 4313, The World Bank.
- Lucio Cassia & Alessandra Colombelli, 2006. "Entrepreneurship As Regional Development Catalyst," ERSA conference papers ersa06p627, European Regional Science Association.
- Andersson, Martin & Johansson, Börje, 2007. "Product Innovation, Export Entrepreneurship and Regional Characteristics - an analysis of innovation ideas in regions," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies 95, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Hannu Tervo & Mika Haapanen, 2006. "Gender Differences in Self-Employment in Finnish Regions," ERSA conference papers ersa06p380, European Regional Science Association.
- Nadeem Ul Haque, 2007. "Entrepreneurship in Pakistan," PIDE-Working Papers, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics 2007:29, Pakistan Institute of Development Economics.
- Luukkonen, Terttu, 2007. "Understanding Strategies of the Venture Capital Investors in Helping Their Portfolio Firms to Become International," Discussion Papers, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy 1099, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- David R. Skeie, 2007. "Vesting and control in venture capital contracts," Staff Reports, Federal Reserve Bank of New York 297, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Robin Mason & Helen Weeds, 2007. "Merger Policy, Entry, and Entrepreneurship," Economics Discussion Papers, University of Essex, Department of Economics 634, University of Essex, Department of Economics.
- R. Jason Faberman, 2007. "The relationship between the establishment age distribution and urban growth," Working Papers 07-18, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.