Report NEP-ENT-2005-12-20This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Lloyd Blanchard & Bo Zhao & John Yinger, 2005. "Do Credit Market Barriers Exist for Minority and Women Entrepreneurs?," Center for Policy Research Working Papers, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University 74, Center for Policy Research, Maxwell School, Syracuse University.
- Vesa Kanniainen & Seppo Kari & Jouko Ylä-Liedenpohja, 2005. "Nordic Dual Income Taxation of Entrepreneurs," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1623, CESifo Group Munich.
- Carvalho, Antonio Gledson de & Calomiris, Charles W. & Matos, Joao Amaro de, 2005. "Venture capital as human resource management," FEUNL Working Paper Series, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia wp470, Universidade Nova de Lisboa, Faculdade de Economia.
- Ooghe, H. & Spaenjers, C. & Pieter vandermoere, 2005. "Business failure prediction: simple-intuitive models versus statistical models," Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School Working Paper Series, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School 2005-22, Vlerick Leuven Gent Management School.
- Maria J. Gil-Molto & Claudio A. Piga, 2005. "Entry and Exit in a Liberalised Market," Discussion Paper Series, Department of Economics, Loughborough University 2005_10, Department of Economics, Loughborough University, revised May 2006.
- Fabio Sabatini, 2005. "Does Social Capital Improve Labour Productivity in Small and Medium Enterprises?," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0512008, EconWPA.
- Item repec:pse:psecon:2005-42 is not listed on IDEAS anymore