Report NEP-ENT-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hansson, Åsa, 2005. "The Wealth Tax and Entrepreneurial Activity," Working Papers, Lund University, Department of Economics 2005:43, Lund University, Department of Economics.
- Thomas A. Garrett & Howard J. Wall, 2006. "Creating a policy environment for entrepreneurs," Working Papers, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis 2005-064, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Filippo Ippolito, 2005. "Convertible Preferred Stock in Venture Capital Financing," OFRC Working Papers Series, Oxford Financial Research Centre 2005fe12, Oxford Financial Research Centre.
- Adelina Gschwandtner & Michael A. Hauser, 2005. "Social Capital, Creative Destruction and Economic Growth," Vienna Economics Papers, University of Vienna, Department of Economics 0508, University of Vienna, Department of Economics.
- Sujoy Chakravarty & Martin Gaynor & Steven Klepper & William B. Vogt, 2005. "Does the Profit Motive Make Jack Nimble? Ownership Form and the Evolution of the U.S. Hospital Industry," NBER Working Papers 11705, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Uwe Cantner & Kristina Dre�ler & Jens J. Kr�ger, 2005. "Knowledge Compensation in the German Automobile Industry," Jenaer Schriften zur Wirtschaftswissenschaft, Friedrich-Schiller-UniversitÃ¤t Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t 11/2005, Friedrich-Schiller-Universität Jena, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.
- Facundo Albornoz and Paolo Vanin, 2005. "Local Learning, Trade Policy and Industrial Structure Dynamics," Discussion Papers, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham 05-12, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Grund, Christian & Westergård-Nielsen, Niels C., 2005. "Age Structure of the Workforce and Firm Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 1816, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).