Report NEP-ENT-2005-05-29This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:rea:gaelwp:200503 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Wagner, Joachim, 2005. ""Der Noth gehorchend, nicht dem eignen Trieb" – Nascent Necessity and Opportunity Entrepreneurs in Germany: Evidence from the Regional Entrepreneurship Monitor (REM)," IZA Discussion Papers 1608, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Heike Grimm & David B. Audretsch, . "Das Enable-Programm im Kontext der EuropÃ¤ischen Politik fÃ¼r Unternehmerische Initiative," Papers on Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group 2005-16, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Entrepreneurship, Growth and Public Policy Group.
- Andrea Bonaccorsi & Grid Thoma, 2005. "Scientific and Technological Regimes in Nanotechnology: Combinatorial Inventors and Performance," LEM Papers Series 2005/13, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Item repec:iim:iimawp:2005-05-03 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Francisco Galera & Pedro Garcia-del-Barrio, 2005. "Free Entrance and Social Welfare. Explaining the Causes of Excessive Entry Bias," Faculty Working Papers 05/05, School of Economics and Business Administration, University of Navarra.
- René Böheim & Alfred Stiglbauer & Rudolf Winter-Ebmer, 2005. "When and how to create a job: The survival of new jobs in Austrian firms," Economics working papers 2005-04, Department of Economics, Johannes Kepler University Linz, Austria.