Report NEP-ENT-2004-05-26This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thomas Grebel & Horst Hanusch & Esther Merey, 2004. "Schumpeterian Dynamics and Financial Market Anomalies," Discussion Paper Series, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics 264, Universitaet Augsburg, Institute for Economics.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 2004. "Ignorant Actors in the Resource Rich World of the Knowledge Based Economy - On Rational Management in an Experimentally Organized Economy (EOE)," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 47, The Ratio Institute.
- Francesco Schiavone, 2004. "Divison Of Labour, Social Networks And Intangible Resources: The Italian Case Of Network Business Creation," Industrial Organization, EconWPA 0405005, EconWPA.
- Eliasson, Gunnar, 2004. "Making Regional Competence Blocs Attractive - On the Critical Role of Entrepreneurship and Firm Turnover in Regional Economic Growth," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 45, The Ratio Institute.
- Juan Carlos Bou & Albert Satorra, 2003. "The persistence of abnormal returns at industry and firm levels," Economics Working Papers, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra 729, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- Eliasson, Gunnar & Eliasson, Åsa, 2004. "The Theory of the Firm and the Markets for Strategic Acquisitions," Ratio Working Papers, The Ratio Institute 44, The Ratio Institute.
- G. Buenstorf & S. Klepper, 2004. "The Origin and Location of Entrants in the Evolution of the U.S. Tire Industry," Papers on Economics and Evolution, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography 2004-07, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.