Report NEP-ENT-2004-05-09This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tuomas Takalo & Otto Toivanen, 2004. "Equilibrium in financial markets with adverse selection," Finance, EconWPA 0405001, EconWPA.
- Wendy Carlin & Mark Schaffer & Paul Seabright, 2004. "A Minimum of Rivalry: Evidence from Transition Economies on the Importance of Competition for Innovation and Growth," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan 2004-670, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Chris Minns, & Mariyan Rizov, 2003. "The spirit of capitalism? Immigration, religion, and self-employment in early 20th century Canada," The Institute for International Integration Studies Discussion Paper Series, IIIS iiisdp08, IIIS.
- Item repec:cdl:ucbrie:1059 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:econwp:1059 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:cdl:ucbrie:1018 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jörg Baten, 2003. "Creating Firms for a New Century: Determinants of Firm Creation around 1900," CESifo Working Paper Series, CESifo Group Munich 1065, CESifo Group Munich.
- Andersson Joona, Pernilla & Wadensjö, Eskil, 2004. "Self-Employed Immigrants in Denmark and Sweden: A Way to Economic Self-Reliance?," IZA Discussion Papers 1130, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).