Report NEP-ENT-2003-12-14This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mihir Desai & Paul Gompers & Josh Lerner, 2003. "Institutions, Capital Constraints and Entrepreneurial Firm Dynamics: Evidence from Europe," NBER Working Papers 10165, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ariel Pakes, 2003. "Common Sense and Simplicity in Empirical Industrial Organization," NBER Working Papers 10154, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Pierre Giot & Armin Schwienbacher, 2003. "IPOs, Trade Sales and Liquidations: Modelling Venture Capital Exits Using Survival Analysis," Finance 0312006, EconWPA.
- Amelie Constant & Yochanan Shachmurove & Klaus F. Zimmermann, 2003. "What Makes an Entrepreneur and Does It Pay?: Native Men, Turks, and Other Migrants in Germany," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 386, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Stoneman, Paul & Canepa, Alessandra, 2003. "Financing Constraints in the Inter Firm Diffusion of New Process Technologies," EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers 28, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2003025 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2003022 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:umamer:2003034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore