Report NEP-ENT-2003-11-23This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kathy S. He & Randall Morck & Bernard Yeung, 2003. "Corporate Stability and Economic Growth," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 553, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Michele Polo & Carlo Scarpa, 2003. "Entry Without Competition," Working Papers 245, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Pace Giuseppe, 2003. "The Role Of Development Agencies For The Entrepreneurial," Urban/Regional, EconWPA 0311003, EconWPA.
- Andrew B. Bernard & J. Bradford Jensen & Peter K. Schott, 2003. "Falling Trade Costs, Heterogeneous Firms and Industry Dynamics," CEP Discussion Papers dp0585, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Gerald A. McDermott, 2003. "Institutional Change and Firm Creation in East-Central Europe: An Embedded Politics Approach," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 2003-590, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Howells, John, 2003. "Competition Derived From Innovation As A Substitution Threat," Working Papers 2003-2, University of Aarhus, Aarhus School of Business, Department of Management.
- M. Suresh Babu, 2002. "Economic reforms and entry barriers in Indian manufacturing," Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum Working Papers, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India 331, Centre for Development Studies, Trivendrum, India.
- Jozef Konings & Olga Kupets & Hartmut Lehmann, 2003. "Gross Job Flows in Ukraine: Size, Ownership and Trade Effects," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series 550, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.