Report NEP-ENT-2003-10-28This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cdl:cshedu:1000 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Orazem, Peter F. & Vodopivec, Milan, 2003. "Do Market Pressures Induce Economic Efficiency: The Case of Slovenian Manufacturing, 1994-2001," IZA Discussion Papers 901, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Werner Hölzl, 2003. "Tangible and intangible sunk costs and the entry and exit of firms in Austrian Manufacturing," Working Papers geewp33, Vienna University of Economics Research Group: Growth and Employment in Europe: Sustainability and Competitiveness.
- Jeffrey R. Campbell & Hugo Hopenhayn, 2003. "Market size matters," Working Paper Series WP-03-12, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Item repec:cdl:usmexi:1003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jaap H. Abbring & Jeffrey R. Campbell, 2003. "A structural empirical model of firm growth, learning, and survival," Working Paper Series WP-03-11, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.