Report NEP-ENT-2003-02-24This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franklin Allen & Wei-ling Song, 2002. "Venture Capital and Corporate Governance," Center for Financial Institutions Working Papers 03-05, Wharton School Center for Financial Institutions, University of Pennsylvania.
- Item repec:wuk:durham:001 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Block,Thorsten H., 2002. "Financial systems, innovation and economic performance," Research Memoranda 013, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Mohnen,Pierre & Hoareau,Cathy, 2002. "What type of enterprise forges close links with universities and government labs? Evidence from CIS2," Research Memoranda 009, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Stoneman, Paul & Canepa, Alessandra, 2002. "Financial Constraints on Innovation: A European Cross Country Study," EIFC - Technology and Finance Working Papers 11, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Mani, Sunil, 2002. "Moving up or going back the Value Chain : An examination of the role of government with respect to promoting technological development in the Philippines," Discussion Papers 10, United Nations University, Institute for New Technologies.
- Berranger,Pascale,de, 2002. "The adoption of e-business technology by SMEs," Research Memoranda 033, Maastricht : MERIT, Maastricht Economic Research Institute on Innovation and Technology.
- Letterie,Wilko & Laar,Mindel,van de, 2003. "The delaying effect of financing constraints on investment," Research Memoranda 004, Maastricht : METEOR, Maastricht Research School of Economics of Technology and Organization.