Report NEP-ENE-2013-12-20This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Joseph V. Spadaro & SÃ©rgio H. Faria & Anil Markandya, 2013. "Decarbonising urban transportation," Working Papers, BC3 2013-14, BC3.
- Stephanie Rosenkranz & Katrin Muehlfeld & Gerwin van der Laan & Utz Weitzel & Jeroen van der Donk & Helia Ivanova & Erik-Jan van Kesteren & Milou Ottink & Heleen van der Spek, 2013. "Sustainable Decision-Making: Non-Monetary Incentives for Pro-Social Behavior in the Energy Sector," Working Papers, Utrecht School of Economics 13-16, Utrecht School of Economics.
- Juliano Assuncao & Joao Paulo Pessoa & Leonardo Rezende, 2013. "Flex Cars and Competition in Ethanol and Gasoline Retail Markets," CEP Discussion Papers dp1251, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Brunnschweiler, Christa N. & Valente, Simone, 2013. "Property Rights, Oil and Income Levels: Over a Century of Evidence," MPRA Paper 52203, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Suleymanov, Elchin & Hasanov, Fakhri & Nuri Aras, Osman, 2013.
"Trans Anadolu Dogal Gaz Boru HattÄ± Projesinin Ekonomik ve Stratejik Beklentileri
[EconomÄ±c and StrategÄ±c Expectations from Trans AnatolÄ±an Natural Gas Pipeline Project]," MPRA Paper 52187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Patrick Henaff & Ismail Laachir & Francesco Russo, 2013. "Gas storage valuation and hedging. A quantification of the model risk," Papers 1312.3789, arXiv.org.
- Ndebele, T. & Marsh, D., 2013. "Consumer choice of electricity supplier: Investigating preferences for attributes of electricity services," 2013 Conference, August 28-30, 2013, Christchurch, New Zealand, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society 160417, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Koesler, Simon & Pothen, Frank, 2013. "The Basic WIOD CGE Model: A computable general equilibrium model based on the World Input-Output Database," ZEW Dokumentationen 13-04, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Bohringer, Christoph & Rutherford, Thomas F. & Springmannc, Marco, 2013. "Clean-development investments : an incentive-compatible CGE modeling framework," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6720, The World Bank.
- Hwang, In Chang, 2013. "Anthropogenic drivers of carbon emissions: scale and counteracting effects," MPRA Paper 52224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Heuson, Clemens, 2013. "Self-protection as a limit to strategic delegation in the context of global pollution problems," UFZ Discussion Papers 18/2013, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research (UFZ), Division of Social Sciences (Ã–KUS).