Report NEP-ENE-2010-02-13This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:eab:energy:2110 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ner:oxford:http://economics.ouls.ox.ac.uk/12972/ is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miriam Shabafrouz, 2010. "Oil and the Eruption of the Algerian Civil War: A Context-sensitive Analysis of the Ambivalent Impact of Resource Abundance," GIGA Working Paper Series 118, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Annegret Maehler, 2010. "Nigeria: A Prime Example of the Resource Curse? Revisiting the Oil-Violence Link in the Niger Delta," GIGA Working Paper Series 120, GIGA German Institute of Global and Area Studies.
- Saraly Andrade de Sa & Charles Palmer & Stefanie Engel, 2010. "Ethanol Production, Food and Forests," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 48.2010, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2010.
- Bruce A. Babcock & Miguel Carriquiry, 2010. "Exploration of Certain Aspects of CARB's Approach to Modeling Indirect Land Use from Expanded Biodiesel Production, An," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 10-sr105, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.
- Akli Berri & Stéphanie Vincent Lyk-Jensen & Ismir Mulalic & Theodoros Zachariadis, 2010. "Transport consumption inequalities and redistributive effects of taxes: A comparison of France, Denmark and Cyprus," Working Papers 159, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Per Kageson, 2009. "Environmental Aspects of Inter-City Passenger Transport," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/28, OECD Publishing.
- Peter Morrell, 2009. "The Economics of CO2 Emissions Trading for Aviation," OECD/ITF Joint Transport Research Centre Discussion Papers 2009/29, OECD Publishing.
- Yongfu Huang, 2010. "Is Economic Volatility Detrimental to Global Sustainability?," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 47.2010, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2010.
- Daiju Narita, 2010. "Climate Policy, Technology Choice, and Multiple Equilibria in A Developing Economy," Kiel Working Papers 1590, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.