Report NEP-ENE-2009-12-05This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tsur, Yacov & Zemel, Amos, 2009. "On the Dynamics of Competing Energy Sources," Discussion Papers 55265, Hebrew University of Jerusalem, Department of Agricultural Economics and Management.
- Clara Inés Pardo Martínez, 2009. "Energy efficiency developments in the manufacturing industries of Germany and Colombia, 1998–2005," SERIE DE DOCUMENTOS EN ECONOMÃA Y VIOLENCIA 006144, CENTRO DE INVESTIGACIONES EN VIOLENCIA,INSTITUCIONES Y DESARROLLO ECONÓMICO (VIDE).
- Torro, Hipolit, 2009. "Assessing the influence of spot price predictability on electricity futures hedging," MPRA Paper 18892, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Coon, Randal C. & Leistritz, F. Larry, 2009. "North Dakota Lignite Energy Industry's Contribution to the State Economy for 2008 and Projected for 2009," Agribusiness & Applied Economics Report 55082, North Dakota State University, Department of Agribusiness and Applied Economics.
- Ola Grytten & Arngrim Hunnes, 2009. "The historical connection between short term output and prices in a small open economy," Working Paper 2009/21, Norges Bank.
- Caselli, Francesco & Michaels, Guy, 2009. "Do Oil Windfalls Improve Living Standards? Evidence from Brazil," CEPR Discussion Papers 7579, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Claudio ARAUJO & Catherine ARAUJO BONJEAN & Johny EGG, 2008. "Choc pétrolier et performance des marchés du mil au Niger," Working Papers 200830, CERDI.
- Le Roy, Danny G. & Elobeid, Amani E. & Klein, Kurt K., 2009. "The Impact of Trade Barriers on Mandated Biofuel Consumption in Canada," Trade Policy Briefs 54973, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Le Roy, Danny G. & Elobeid, Amani E. & Klein, Kurt K., 2009. "The Impact of Trade Barriers on Mandated Biofuel Consumption in Canada," Commissioned Papers 54972, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- Rittler, Daniel, 2009. "Price Discovery, Causality and Volatility Spillovers in European Union Allowances Phase II: A High Frequency Analysis," Working Papers 0492, University of Heidelberg, Department of Economics.
- Zhang, ZhongXiang, 2009. "Climate change meets trade in promoting green growth: potential conflicts and synergies," MPRA Paper 18858, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bluedorn, John & Valentinyi, Akos & Vlassopoulos, Michael, 2009. "The Long-Lived Effects of Historic Climate on the Wealth of Nations," CEPR Discussion Papers 7572, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.