Report NEP-ENE-2008-08-31This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Reinhard Madlener & Weiyu Gao & Ilja Neustadt & Peter Zweifel, 2008. "Promoting renewable electricity generation in imperfect markets: price vs. quantity policies," SOI - Working Papers 0809, Socioeconomic Institute - University of Zurich.
- Jaafar, Abdul Hamid & Al-Amin, Abul Quasem & Siwar, Chamhuri, 2008. "A CGE Analysis of the Economic Impact of Output-Specific Carbon Tax on the Malaysian Economy," MPRA Paper 10210, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schubert, Samuel R., 2007. "Being rich in energy resources â€“ a blessing or a curse," MPRA Paper 10108, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stavins, Robert, 2007. "A U.S. Cap-and-Trade System to Address Global Climate Change," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp07-052, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Yukihiro Nishimura, 2008. "A Lindahl Solution to International Emissions Trading," Working Papers, Queen's University, Department of Economics 1177, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Brian C. Murray & Richard G. Newell & William A. Pizer, 2008. "Balancing Cost and Emissions Certainty: An Allowance Reserve for Cap-and-Trade," NBER Working Papers 14258, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Marina Tsygankova, 2008. "Netback pricing as a remedy for the Russian gas deficit," Discussion Papers, Research Department of Statistics Norway 554, Research Department of Statistics Norway.
- Nicola Brandt, 2008. "Reaping the Benefits of Stronger Competition in Network Industries in Germany," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 622, OECD Publishing.
- Gallagher, Kelly Sims & Muehlegger, Erich, 2008. "Giving Green to Get Green: Incentives and Consumer Adoption of Hybrid Vehicle Technology," Working Paper Series, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government rwp08-009, Harvard University, John F. Kennedy School of Government.
- Stephen P. Holland & Michael Moore, 2008. "When to Pollute, When to Abate? Intertemporal Permit Use in the Los Angeles NOx Market," NBER Working Papers 14254, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Seiji Ikkatai & Daiske Ishikawa & Kengo Sasaki, 2008. "Effect of the European Union Emission Trading Scheme (EU ETS) on companies: Interviews with European companies," KIER Working Papers 660, Kyoto University, Institute of Economic Research.