Report NEP-ENE-2008-05-10This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Philippe Le Billon, 2008. "Resources for Peace? Managing Revenues from Extractive Industries in Post-Conflict Environments," Working Papers wp167, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Edward Christie & Mario Holzner, 2008. "Economic and Trade Policy Impacts of Sustained High Oil Prices," wiiw Research Reports 346, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Alrubaie, falah.K.Ali, 2004.
"اتجاهات التنويع الإنتاجي في قطاع الصناعة التحويلية وأثرها على الاقتصاد العراقي
[Production Diversification Trends In The Manufact," MPRA Paper 8563, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 03 May 2008.
- Item repec:ise:isegwp:wp162008 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Florida, Richard & Gulden, Tim & Mellander, Charlotta, 2008. "The Rise of the Mega-Region," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 129, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Cantono Simona, 2008. "Environmental input-output analysis and life cycle assessment applied to the case of hydrogen and fuel cells buses," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 200805, University of Turin.
- Sikdar, Shiva & Lapan, Harvey E., 2008. "Strategic Environmental Policy Under Free Trade with Transboundary Pollution," Staff General Research Papers 12931, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.
- Kevin Gallagher & Strom Thacker, 2008. "Democracy, Income, and Environmental Quality," Working Papers wp164, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.