Report NEP-ENE-2008-04-29This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kevin Maréchal, 2008. "An evolutionary perspective on the economics of energy consumption: the crucial role of habits," Working Papers CEB 08-012.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Bustelo, Pablo, 2008. "Energy security with a high external dependence: the strategies of Japan and South Korea," MPRA Paper 8323, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hertel, Thomas & Tyner, Wally & Birur, Dileep, 2008. "Biofuels for all? Understanding the Global Impacts of Multinational Mandates," GTAP Working Papers 2809, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Item repec:isu:genres:12929 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Keeney, Roman & Hertel, Thomas, 2008. "The Indirect Land Use Impacts of U.S. Biofuel Policies: The Importance of Acreage, Yield, and Bilateral Trade Responses," GTAP Working Papers 2810, Center for Global Trade Analysis, Department of Agricultural Economics, Purdue University.
- Alrubaie, falah.K.Ali, 2005.
"قطاع النفط والصناعة النفطية في العراق بين الواقع المؤلم والأفاق المستقبلية
[Oil sector and the petroleum industry in Iraq between the," MPRA Paper 8350, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 20 Apr 2008.
- Kevin L. Kliesen, 2008. "Oil and the U.S. macroeconomy: an update and a simple forecasting exercise," Working Papers 2008-009, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Foros, Øystein & Steen, Frode, 2008. "Gasoline prices jump up on Mondays: An outcome of aggressive competition?," CEPR Discussion Papers 6783, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00275765 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Romain Duval & Lukas Vogel, 2008. "Oil Price Shocks, Rigidities and the Conduct of Monetary Policy: Some Lessons from a New Keynesian Perspective," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 603, OECD Publishing.
- Augusto Rupérez-Micola & Albert Banal-Estañol, 2007. "Composition of electricity generation portfolios, pivotal dynamics and market prices," Economics Working Papers 1083, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra.
- CRAMPES Claude & MOREAUX Michel, 2008. "Pumping Water to Compete in Electricity Markets," LERNA Working Papers 08.13.257, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Marion PODESTA & Jean-Christophe POUDOU, 2008. "Optimal Nonlinear Pricing, Bundling Commodities and Contingent Services," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 08.04.76, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.
- Tsuyoshi Toshimitsu, 2008. "On Environmental Subsidy/Tax Policy with Heterogeneous Consumers: An Application of an Environmentally Differentiated Duopoly Model," Discussion Paper Series 38, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Apr 2008.
- Olivier ROUSSE, 2008. "Should the regulator allow citizens to participate in tradable permits markets?," Cahiers du CREDEN (CREDEN Working Papers) 08.03.75, CREDEN (Centre de Recherche en Economie et Droit de l'Energie), Faculty of Economics, University of Montpellier 1.