Report NEP-ENE-2007-01-02This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kilian, Lutz, 2006. "Not All Oil Price Shocks Are Alike: Disentangling Demand and Supply Shocks in the Crude Oil Market," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 5994, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Christian Groth, 2006. "A New-Growth Perspective on Non-Renewable Resources," Discussion Papers, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics 06-26, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Auriol, Emmanuelle & Picard, Pierre M, 2006. "Infrastructure and Public Utilities Privatization in Developing Countries," CEPR Discussion Papers, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers 6018, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00120490_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00120737_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00120750_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sylvain Leduc & Keith Sill, 2006. "Monetary policy, oil shocks, and TFP: accounting for the decline in U.S. volatility," International Finance Discussion Papers, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.) 873, Board of Governors of the Federal Reserve System (U.S.).
- Javier Carrillo, 2006. "The competitive environment of the european electricity sector in the post-kyoto scenarios," Working Papers Economia, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment wp06-26, Instituto de Empresa, Area of Economic Environment.
- Drosdowski, Thomas, 2006. "On the Link Between Democracy and Environment," Hannover Economic Papers (HEP), Leibniz UniversitÃ¤t Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche FakultÃ¤t dp-355, Leibniz Universität Hannover, Wirtschaftswissenschaftliche Fakultät.