Report NEP-ENE-2006-10-21This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Bruno Bosco & Lucia Parisio & Matteo Pelagatti & Fabio Baldi, 2006. "Deregulated Wholesale Electricity Prices in Europe," Working Papers 20061001, Università degli Studi di Milano-Bicocca, Dipartimento di Statistica.
- Bask , Mikael & Liu , Tung & Widerberg , Anna, 2006. "The stability of electricity prices: estimation and inference of the Lyapunov exponents," Research Discussion Papers 9/2006, Bank of Finland.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:239 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Jain, Varinder, 2006. "Political Economy of Electricity Subsidy: Evidence from Punjab," MPRA Paper 240, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Alessandro Sterlacchini, 2006. "The R&D Drop in European Utilities. Should we care about it?," DRUID Working Papers 06-19, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2006_5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:mpg:wpaper:2006_9 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2006. "Federal Tax Policy Towards Energy," Discussion Papers Series, Department of Economics, Tufts University 0612, Department of Economics, Tufts University.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00101248 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00101186 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Marschinski, Robert & Lecocq, Franck, 2006. "Do intensity targets control uncertainty better than quotas ? Conditions, calibrations, and caveats," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4033, The World Bank.
- Golombek, Rolf & Hoel, Michael, 2006. "Climate agreements: emission quotas versus technology policies," Memorandum 21/2006, Oslo University, Department of Economics.
- Burtraw, Dallas & Palmer, Karen, 2006. "Summary of the Workshop to Support Implementing the Minimum 25 Percent Public Benefit Allocation in the Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative," Discussion Papers dp-06-45, Resources For the Future.