Report NEP-ENE-2006-10-14This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Gilbert E. Metcalf, 2006. "Federal Tax Policy Towards Energy," NBER Working Papers 12568, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Sinclair, 2006. " A Simple Guide to the Basic Macroeconomics of Oil," CDMA Conference Paper Series 0608, Centre for Dynamic Macroeconomic Analysis.
- Linnea Polgreen & Pedro Silos, 2006. "Crude substitution: the cyclical dynamics of oil prices and the college premium," Working Paper 2006-14, Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta.
- Fleten, Stein-Erik & Näsäkkälä, Erkka, 2003. "Gas fired power plants: Investment timing, operating flexibility and abandonment," MPRA Paper 217, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
- Larry Isaak & Rick Mattoon & Laura Melle, 2006. "A new social compact: how university engagement can fuel innovation," Working Paper Series WP-06-08, Federal Reserve Bank of Chicago.
- Fleten, Stein-Erik & Maribu, Karl Magnus & Wangensteen, Ivar, 2005. "Optimal investment strategies in decentralized renewable power generation under uncertainty," MPRA Paper 218, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Jun 2006.
- Zon, Adriaan van & Fuss, Sabine, 2006. "Irreversible Investment under Uncertainty in Electricity Generation: A Clay-Clay-Vintage Portfolio Approach with an Application to Climate Change Policy in the UK," UNU-MERIT Working Paper Series 035, United Nations University, Maastricht Economic and social Research and training centre on Innovation and Technology.
- John K. Stranlund, 2006. "Risk Aversion and Compliance in Markets for Pollution Control," Working Papers 2006-2, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Resource Economics.
- Joseph L. Love, 2007. "The Latin American Contribution to Center-Periphery Perspectives: History and Prospect," The Other Canon Foundation and Tallinn University of Technology Working Papers in Technology Governance and Economic Dynamics 10, TUT Ragnar Nurkse School of Innovation and Governance.