Report NEP-ENE-2005-11-05This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jamasb, T. & Neuhoff, K. & Newbery, D. & Pollitt, M., 2005. "Long-term Framework for Electricity Distribution Access Charges," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0551, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Littlechild, S., 2005. "Competition and contracts in the Nordic Residential Electricity Markets," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0550, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Esther Duflo & Rohini Pande, 2005. "Dams," NBER Working Papers 11711, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:uma:periwp:wp97 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Leopoldo Dimas & Susan Kandel & Deborah Barry & Herman Rosa, 2004. "Compensation for Environmental Services and Rural Communities: Lessons from the Americas," Working Papers wp96, Political Economy Research Institute, University of Massachusetts at Amherst.
- Suphachol Suphachalasai, 2005. "Development, Environmental Policy, and Mass Media: Theory and Evidence," Environmental Economy and Policy Research Working Papers 15.2005, University of Cambridge, Department of Land Economics, revised 2005.