Report NEP-ENE-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- n/a, 1996. "Job Creation And Variations In Corporate Growth," NIESR Discussion Papers, National Institute of Economic and Social Research 242, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:30007628 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Haider A Khan, 2005. "China's Energy Dilemma," CIRJE F-Series, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo CIRJE-F-385, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00005052_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:isu:genres:12448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Feng, Hongli & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Gassman, Philip W., 2005. "Transfers and Environmental Co-Benefits of Carbon Sequestration in Agricultural Soils: Retiring Agricultural Land in the Upper Mississippi River Basin," Staff General Research Papers, Iowa State University, Department of Economics 12439, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.