Report NEP-ENE-2005-10-29This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ray Barrell & Olga Pomerantz, 2004. "Oil Prices and the World Economy," NIESR Discussion Papers 242, National Institute of Economic and Social Research.
- Jong, C.M. de, 2005. "The Nature of Power Spikes: a regime-switch approach," Research Paper ERS-2005-052-F&A, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus Uni.
- Haider A Khan, 2005. "China's Energy Dilemma," CIRJE F-Series CIRJE-F-385, CIRJE, Faculty of Economics, University of Tokyo.
- Item repec:hal:papers:halshs-00005052 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:isu:genres:12448 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Feng, Hongli & Kurkalova, Lyubov A. & Kling, Catherine L. & Gassman, Philip W., 2005. "Transfers and Environmental Co-Benefits of Carbon Sequestration in Agricultural Soils: Retiring Agricultural Land in the Upper Mississippi River Basin," Staff General Research Papers 12439, Iowa State University, Department of Economics.