Report NEP-ENE-2003-10-20This is the archive for NEP-ENE, a report on new working papers in the area of Energy Economics. Roger Fouquet issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Raymond J.G.M. Florax & Abay Mulatu & Cees A. Withagen, 2003. "Optimal Environmental Policy Differentials under Emissions Constraints," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-080/3, Tinbergen Institute.
- M. A. Kaboudan, 2003. "Forecasting Demand for Natural Gas Using GP-Econometric Integrated Systems," Computing in Economics and Finance 2003 44, Society for Computational Economics.
- Roy Bahl & Bayar Tumennasan, 2002. "How Should Revenues From Natural Resources Be Shared?," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper0214, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- David Colander, 2003. "Information and Pollution Permit Markets," Middlebury College Working Paper Series 0321, Middlebury College, Department of Economics.
- Susanne Soretz, 2002. "Stochastic Pollution and Environmental Care in an Endogenous Growth Model," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 74, Society for Computational Economics.
- M. Angeles Carnero & Siem Jan Koopman & Marius Ooms, 2003. "Periodic Heteroskedastic RegARFIMA Models for Daily Electricity Spot Prices," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 03-071/4, Tinbergen Institute.
- Pompermayer F.M. & Florian M. & Leal J.E., 2002. "A spatial price oligopoly model for refined petroleum products: an application to a Brazilian case," Computing in Economics and Finance 2002 172, Society for Computational Economics.