Report NEP-EFF-2014-03-30This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malgorzata Sulimierska, 2014. "Total factor productivity estimation for Polish manufacturing industry: A comparison of alternative methods," Working Paper Series 6714, Department of Economics, University of Sussex.
- Leopold Simar & Ingrid Van Keilegom & Valentin Zelenyuk, 2014. "Nonparametric Least Squares Methods for Stochastic Frontier Models," CEPA Working Papers Series WP032014, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Fernando Antonio Slaibe Postali, 2014. "Oil windfalls and tax inefficiency: evidence from Brazil," Working Papers, Department of Economics 2014_02, University of São Paulo (FEA-USP).
- Laurens Cherchye & Bram De Rock & Barnabé Walheer, 2013. "Multi-Output Efficiency with Good and Bad Outputs," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2013-35, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Sepp, Jüri & Varblane, Uku, 2014. "The decomposition of productivity gap between Estonia and Korea," Discourses in Social Market Economy 2014-03, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Marino, Marianna & Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario, 2014. "Educational Diversity and Knowledge Transfers via Inter-Firm Labor Mobility," IZA Discussion Papers 8033, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Marco MC Ceccagnoli & Nicolas van Zeebroeck & Roberto Venturini, 2013. "Cross-Functional Knowledge Integration, Patenting and Firmâ€™s Performance," iCite Working Papers 2286693, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Schlicht, Ekkehart, 2014. "Directed Technical Change and Capital Deepening: A Reconsideration of Kaldor’s Technical Progress Function," Discussion Papers in Economics 18993, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Mussa, Richard, 2014. "Externalities of Education on Efficiency and Production Uncertainty of Maize in Rural Malawi," MPRA Paper 54628, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oseni, Gbemisola & Corral, Paul & Goldstein, Markus & Winters, Paul, 2014. "Explaining gender differentials in agricultural production in Nigeria," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6809, The World Bank.
- Andrea Garnero & Stephan Kampelmann & François Rycx, 2013. "Part-time Work, Wages and Productivity:Evidence from Belgian Matched Panel Data," DULBEA Working Papers 13-08, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- MarÃa Teresa Costa & JosÃ© GarcÃa-Quevedo & AgustÃ Segarra, 2014. "Energy efficiency determinants: an empirical analysis of Spanish innovative firms," Working Papers 2014/10, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).