Report NEP-EFF-2013-09-24This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sauer, Johannes & Gorton, Matthew & Davidova, Sophia, 2013. "Migration and Agricultural Efficiency - Empirical Evidence for Kosovo," 53rd Annual Conference, Berlin, Germany, September 25-27, 2013 156098, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Borowiecki, Karol J., 2013. "Agglomeration Economies in Classical Music," Discussion Papers of Business and Economics 13/2013, Department of Business and Economics, University of Southern Denmark.
- James J. Heckman & Rodrigo Pinto, 2013. "Econometric Mediation Analyses: Identifying the Sources of Treatment Effects from Experimentally Estimated Production Technologies with Unmeasured and Mismeasured Inputs," NBER Working Papers 19314, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Popovic, Milenko & Cizmovic, Mirjana, 2013. "The Sources of Growth in the Former SFRY Countries: Comparative Analysis," MPRA Paper 49776, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gehringer, Agnieszka, 2013. "Financial liberalization, financial development and productivity growth: An overview," Economics Discussion Papers 2013-46, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- McCormack, John & Propper, Carol & Smith, Sarah L., 2013. "Herding cats? Management and university performance," CEPR Discussion Papers 9560, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mark Rosenzweig & Christopher R. Udry, 2013. "Forecasting Profitability," NBER Working Papers 19334, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.