Report NEP-EFF-2013-09-13This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Niebel, Thomas & O'Mahony, Mary & Saam, Marianne, 2013. "The contribution of intangible assets to sectoral productivity growth in the EU," ZEW Discussion Papers, ZEW - Zentrum fÃ¼r EuropÃ¤ische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research 13-062, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lech Kalina, 2013. "Industry structure dynamics and productivity growth," Working Papers, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics 67, Department of Applied Econometrics, Warsaw School of Economics.
- Gaganis , Chrysovalantis & Hasan, Iftekhar & Pasiouras , Fotios, 2013. "Efficiency and stock returns: Evidence from the insurance industry," Research Discussion Papers, Bank of Finland 14/2013, Bank of Finland.
- SATO Hitoshi, 2013. "On Biased Technical Change: Was technological change in Japan electricity-saving?," Discussion papers, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI) 13077, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Lucia Foster & Cheryl Grim & John Haltiwanger, 2013. "Reallocation In The Great Recession: Cleansing Or Not?," Working Papers, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau 13-42, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- El Joueidi, Sarah, 2013. "A taxonomy of manufacturing and service firms in Luxembourg according to technological skills," MPRA Paper 49532, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Ursula Fritsch & Holger Görg, 2013. "Outsourcing, Offshoring and Innovation: Evidence from Firm-level Data for Emerging Economies," Kiel Working Papers, Kiel Institute for the World Economy 1861, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.