Report NEP-EFF-2013-05-24This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Imori, Denise & Guilhoto, Joaquim José Martins & Postali, Fernando Antonio Slaibe, 2012. "Production efficiency of family farms and business farms in the Brazilian regions," MPRA Paper 46995, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Elskamp, Rebecca & Hailu, Getu, 2013. "Do Efficient Dairy Producers Purchase Quota?," Working Papers 148901, Canadian Agricultural Trade Policy Research Network.
- YoungGak KIM & ITO Keiko, 2013. "R&D Investment and Productivity: A comparative study of Japanese and Korean firms," Discussion papers 13043, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Murayama, Kota & Nirei, Makoto & Shimizu, Hiroshi, 2013. "Management of Science, Serendipity, and Research Performance: Evidence from Scientists' Survey," IIR Working Paper 13-13, Institute of Innovation Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Wladimir Raymond & Jacques Mairesse & Pierre Mohnen & Franz Palm, 2013. "Dynamic Models of R&D, Innovation and Productivity: Panel Data Evidence for Dutch and French Manufacturing," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-12, CIRANO.