Report NEP-EFF-2013-05-19This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ertugrul Deliktas, 2013. "The Analysis of Technical Efficiency and Productivity Growth In The Former Soviet Union Countries For Two Periods," Working Papers 1304, Ege University, Department of Economics.
- Alvaro Garcia Marin & Nico Voigtländer, 2013. "Exporting and Plant-Level Efficiency Gains: It’s in the Measure," NBER Working Papers 19033, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Sunil Kanwar, 2013. "Innovation, Productivity and IPRs," Working papers 230, Centre for Development Economics, Delhi School of Economics.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012072 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013058 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012014 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2013026 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012090 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:0000034 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Lidia Mannarino & Marianna Succurro, 2013. "The Impact Of Financial Structure On Firms’ Probability Of Bankruptcy: A Comparison Across Western Europe Convergence Regions," Working Papers 201305, Università della Calabria, Dipartimento di Economia, Statistica e Finanza (Ex Dipartimento di Economia e Statistica).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:2012024 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Miller, Ronald E. & Temurshoev, Umed, 2013. "Output upstreamness and input downstreamness of industries/countries in world production," GGDC Research Memorandum GD-133, Groningen Growth and Development Centre, University of Groningen.
- Joshua Wilde, 2013. "How Substitutable are Fixed Factors in Production? Evidence from Pre-industrial England," Working Papers 0113, University of South Florida, Department of Economics.