Report NEP-EFF-2012-04-17This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Monaco, Luisa, 2011. "Measuring Italian university efficiency: a non-parametric approach," MPRA Paper 37949, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 29 Feb 2012.
- Vassilios, Babalos & Guglielmo-Maria, Caporale & Philippas, Nikolaos, 2012. "Efficiency evaluation of Greek equity funds," MPRA Paper 37954, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giraleas, Dimitris & Emrouznejad, Ali & Thanassoulis, Emmanuel, 2012. "Selecting between different productivity measurement approaches: An application using EU KLEMS data," MPRA Paper 37965, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Rõigas, Kärt, 2011. "Linkage between productivity and innovation in different service sectors," Discourses in Social Market Economy, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO) 2011-02, OrdnungsPolitisches Portal (OPO).
- Item repec:tur:wpapnw:4 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Douglas Gollin & David Lagakos & Michael E. Waugh, 2011. "The Agricultural Productivity Gap in Developing Countries," Working Papers, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics 11-14, New York University, Leonard N. Stern School of Business, Department of Economics.
- Antonio Navas Ruiz, 2012. "Asymmetric trade liberalization, sector heterogeneity and industry productivity growth," Working Papers. Serie AD, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones EconÃ³micas, S.A. (Ivie) 2012-09, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- Susanto Basu & Luigi Pascali & Fabio Schiantarelli & Luis Serven, 2012. "Productivity and the Welfare of Nations," NBER Working Papers 17971, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Jean-Philippe Boussemart & David Crainich & Hervé Leleu, 2012. "A decomposition of profit inefficiency into price expectation error, preferences towards risk and technical inefficiency," Working Papers, IESEG School of Management 2012-ECO-04, IESEG School of Management.
- Saumitra, Bhaduri & Sunanda, Rathi, 2012. "Bank firm nexus and its impact on firm performance: an Indian case study," MPRA Paper 38000, University Library of Munich, Germany.