Report NEP-EFF-2011-07-21This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cms:1icm11:2011-041_349 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:eca:wpaper:2013/91263 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- V. Eldon Ball & Carlos San Juan Mesonada & Camilo A. Ulloa, 2011. "Agricultural productivity in the United States: catching-up and the business cycle," Economics Working Papers we1116, Universidad Carlos III, Departamento de EconomÃa.
- Sebastian Nielen & Alexander Schiersch, 2011. "Temporary Agency Work and Firm Competitiveness: Evidence from German Manufacturing Firms," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1135, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Martinho, VÃtor JoÃ£o Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Spatial effects and convergence theory in the Portuguese situation," MPRA Paper 32185, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Martinho, VÃtor JoÃ£o Pereira Domingues, 2011. "Spatial autocorrelation and Verdoorn law in the Portuguese nuts III," MPRA Paper 32165, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrzej P. Dabkowski, 2011. "Entrepreneurship and Economic Growth: An Investigation into the Relationship between Entrepreneurship and Total Factor Productivity Growth in the EU," CASE Network Studies and Analyses, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research 427, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.
- Elettra Agliardi & Mehmet Pinar & Thanasis Stengos, 2011. "A New Index of Environmental Quality," Working Paper Series, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis 31_11, The Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis.
- CVEČIĆ, Igor & HOST, Alen & KANDŽIJA, Vinko, 2011. "Convergence régionale et fonds structurels européens," Apas Papers 288, Academic Public Administration Studies Archive - APAS.