Report NEP-EFF-2010-10-16This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Maria Gabriela Ladu, 2010. "Total Factor Productivity Estimates: Some Evidence from European Regions," WIFO Working Papers 380, WIFO.
- Timothy Dunne & Shawn Klimek & James Schmitz, Jr., 2010. "Competition and Productivity: Evidence from the Post WWII U.S. Cement Industry," Working Papers 10-29, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Henry Hyatt & Sang Nguyen, 2010. "Computer Networks and Productivity Revisited: Does Plant Size Matter? Evidence and Implications," Working Papers 10-25, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Growitsch, C. & Jamasb, T. & Wetzel, H., 2010. "Efficiency Effects of Quality of Service and Environmental Factors: Experience from Norwegian Electricity Distribution," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1050, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Michael Polder & George van Leeuwen & Pierre Mohnen & Wladimir Raymond, 2010. "Product, Process and Organizational Innovation: Drivers, Complementarity and Productivity Effects," DRUID Working Papers 10-24, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:cen:wpaper:10-30 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Li-Gang Liu & Changchun Hua, 2010. "Risk-return Efficiency, Financial Distress Risk, and Bank Financial Strength Ratings," Working Papers id:2944, eSocialSciences.
- Jaison R. Abel & Ishita Dey & Todd M. Gabe, 2010. "Productivity and the density of human capital," Working Papers 2010/30, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Johannes Pöschl & Robert Stehrer & Roman Stöllinger, 2010. "Austrian Exporters: A Firm-Level Analysis," wiiw Working Papers 67, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Peter Flaschel, Reiner Franke and Roberto Veneziani, 2010. "Labor Productivity and the Law of Decreasing Labor Content," UMASS Amherst Economics Working Papers 2010-11, University of Massachusetts Amherst, Department of Economics.
- Triebs, T.P. & Pollitt, M.G. & Kwoka, J.E., 2010. "The Direct Costs and Benefits of US Electric Utility Divestitures," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 1049, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Antonella Basso & Stefania Funari, 2010. "Relative performance of SRI equity funds: An analysis of European funds using Data Envelopment Analysis," Working Papers 201, Department of Applied Mathematics, Università Ca' Foscari Venezia.
- Quibria, M.G & Srinivasan, T.N., 2010. "Technological Progress, Factor Endowments and Structural Change:A Note," MPRA Paper 25613, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Monica Billio & Ludovic Calès & Dominique Guegan, 2010. "A Cross-Sectional Performance Measure for Portfolio Management," UniversitÃ© Paris1 PanthÃ©on-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00523466, HAL.