Report NEP-EFF-2010-08-06This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Tseveen Gantumur & Andreas Stephan, 2010. "Do External Technology Acquisitions Matter for Innovative Efficiency and Productivity?," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1035, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Raimund Scheffler & Karl-Hans Hartwig & Robert Malina, 2010. "Measuring Efficiency of German Bus Public Transport," Working Papers 14, Institute of Transport Economics, University of Muenster.
- Alice Shiu, Valentin Zelenyuk, 2010. "Production Efficiency versus Ownership: The Case of China," Discussion Papers 33, Kyiv School of Economics.
- KIYOTA Kozo, 2010. "Productivity, Markup, Scale Economies, and the Business Cycle: Estimates from firm-level panel data in Japan," Discussion papers 10040, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Laura Magazzini, 2010. "The productivity crisis in pharmaceutical R&D," Working Papers 06/2010, University of Verona, Department of Economics.
- Alex Coad & AgustÃ Segarra & Mercedes Teruel, 2010. "Like milk or wine: Does firm performance improve with age?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2010-06, Max Planck Institute of Economics, Evolutionary Economics Group.
- Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2010. "Do Product Market Regulations in Upstream Sectors Curb Productivity Growth?: Panel Data Evidence for OECD Countries," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 791, OECD Publishing.
- Badri Narayanan G., 2010. "Determinants of Competitiveness of the Indian Auto Industry," Working Papers id:2713, eSocialSciences.
- Nicholas Bloom & Carol Propper & Stephan Seiler & John van Reenan, 2010. "The Impact of Competition on Management Quality: Evidence from Public Hospitals," The Centre for Market and Public Organisation 10/237, Department of Economics, University of Bristol, UK.
- Ibrahim Soliman & Jacinto F. Fabiosa & Mohamed Gaber Amer & Siham Kandil, 2010. "Impacts of the Economic Reform Program on the Performance of the Egyptian Agricultural Sector," Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) Publications 10-wp509, Food and Agricultural Policy Research Institute (FAPRI) at Iowa State University.
- Cyrille Schwellnus, 2010. "Chile: Boosting Productivity Growth by Strengthening Competition, Entrepreneurship and Innovation," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 785, OECD Publishing.