Report NEP-EFF-2010-07-31This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Renaud Bourlès & Gilbert Cette & Jimmy Lopez & Jacques Mairesse & Giuseppe Nicoletti, 2010. "Do Product Market Regulations In Upstream Sectors Curb Productivity Growth? Panel Data Evidence For Oecd Countries," Working Papers halshs-00504161, HAL.
- Peterman, Amber & Quisumbing, Agnes & Behrman, Julia & Nkonya, Ephraim, 2010. "Understanding gender differences in agricultural productivity in Uganda and Nigeria," IFPRI discussion papers 1003, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Dolores Anon Higon & Nicholas Vasilakos, 2010. "FDI Spillovers: Evidence from the British Retail Sector," Discussion Papers 10-23, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Giulio Bottazzi & Tatiana Plotnikova, 2010. "Productivity and Heterogeneous Knowledge: Exploring the Relationship in a Sample of Drug Developers," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-044, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Daouia, Abdelaati & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Simar, Léopold, 2009. "Regularization of Nonparametric Frontier Estimators," IDEI Working Papers 614, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Choonjoo Lee, 2010. "An Efficient Data Envelopment Analysis with Large Data Set in Stata," BOS10 Stata Conference 3, Stata Users Group.
- Ben Tomlin, 2010. "Exchange Rate Fluctuations, Plant Turnover and Productivity," Working Papers 10-18, Bank of Canada.
- Armando Silva, 2010. "The role of subsidies for exports: Evidence for Portuguese manufacturing firms," FEP Working Papers 383, Universidade do Porto, Faculdade de Economia do Porto.
- Marin, Giovanni, 2010. "Sector CO2 and SOx emissions efficiency and investment: homogeneous vs heterogeneous estimates using the Italian NAMEA," MPRA Paper 24077, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Cazals, Catherine & Dudley, Paul & Florens, Jean-Pierre & Jones, Michael, 2010. "The Effect of Unobserved Heterogeneity in Stochastic Frontier Estimation: Comparison of Cross Section and Panel with Simulated Data for The Postal Sector," IDEI Working Papers 619, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.