Report NEP-EFF-2010-07-10This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Konstantinos Chatzimichael & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2010. "Decomposition of Labor Productivity Growth: A Multilateral Production Frontier Approach," Working Papers 1009, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Huergo, E & Moreno, L, 2010. "Does history matter for the relationship between R&D, Innovation and Productivity?," MPRA Paper 23611, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Giannis Karagiannis & Vangelis Tzouvelekas, 2010. "The Damage Control Effect Of Pesticides On Total Factor Productivity Growth," Working Papers 1007, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Lundgren, Tommy & Marklund, Per-Olov, 2010. "Climate Policy and Profit Efficiency," Sustainable Investment and Corporate Governance Working Papers 2010/12, Sustainable Investment Research Platform.
- Baldwin, John R. Yan, Beiling, 2010. "Export Market Dynamics and Plant-level Productivity: Impact of Tariff Reductions and Exchange Rate Cycles," Economic Analysis (EA) Research Paper Series 2010063e, Statistics Canada, Analytical Studies Branch.
- Nicholas Bloom & John Van Reenen, 2010. "Human Resource Management and Productivity," CEP Discussion Papers dp0982, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Conte, Andrea & Schweizer, Philip & Dierx, Adriaan & Ilzkovitz, Fabienne, 2009. "An analysis of the efficiency of public spending and national policies in the area of R&D," MPRA Paper 23549, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Bellemare, Marc F., 2010. "The Productivity Impacts of de Jure and de Facto Land Rights," MPRA Paper 23639, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Barajas, A & Huergo, E & Moreno, L, 2009. "Measuring the impact of international R&D cooperation: the case of Spanish firms participating in the EU Framework Programme," MPRA Paper 23610, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Andrew T. Young, 2010. "US Elasticities of Substitution and Factor-Augmentation at the Industry Level," Working Papers 10-06, Department of Economics, West Virginia University.
- Christopoulos, Dimitris & Siourounis, Gregorios & Vlachaki, Irene, 2010. "Democratic Reforms, Foreign Aid and Production Inefficiency," MPRA Paper 23562, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicholas Bloom & Carol Propper & Stephan Seiler & John Van Reenen, 2010. "The Impact of Competition on Management Quality: Evidence from Public Hospitals," CEP Discussion Papers dp0983, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.