Report NEP-EFF-2010-07-03This is the archive for NEP-EFF, a report on new working papers in the area of Efficiency & Productivity. Angelo Zago issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Denis Carré & Nadine Levratto & Messaoud Zouikri, 2010. "Analyse comparée de la productivité des firmes européennes à partir de données comptables: L'effet pays en cause," EconomiX Working Papers 2010-11, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Hampf, Benjamin & Krüger, Jens, 2010. "Technical Efficiency of Automobiles – A Nonparametric Approach Incorporating Carbon Dioxide Emissions," Darmstadt Discussion Papers in Economics 43177, Darmstadt Technical University, Department of Business Administration, Economics and Law, Institute of Economics (VWL).
- Jimborean, Ramona & Brack, Estelle, 2010. "The cost-efficiency of French banks," MPRA Paper 23471, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Osamu Saito & Tokihiko Settsu, 2010. "Unveiling Historical Occupational Structures and its Implications for Sectoral Labour Productivity Analysis in Japan's Economic Growth," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd10-143, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Henry Haszler & Phillip Hone & Mary Graham & Chris Doucouliagos, 2010. "Efficiency of Root Crop Production in the Fiji Islands," Economics Series 2010_05, Deakin University, Faculty of Business and Law, School of Accounting, Economics and Finance.
- Zuzana Fungacova & Laura Solanko & Laurent Weill, 2010. "Market Power in the Russian Banking Industry," Working Papers of LaRGE Research Center 2010-09, Laboratoire de Recherche en Gestion et Economie (LaRGE), Université de Strasbourg (France).
- Longhi, Simonetta & Nicoletti, Cheti & Platt, Lucinda, 2010. "Interpreting wage gaps of disabled men: the roles of productivity and discrimination," ISER Working Paper Series 2010-19, Institute for Social and Economic Research.
- Donato De Rosa & Nishaal Gooroochurn & Holger Görg, 2010. "Corruption and Productivity Firm-level Evidence from the BEEPS Survey," Kiel Working Papers 1632, Kiel Institute for the World Economy.
- R. Orsi & F. Turino, 2010. "The last fifteen years of stagnation in Italy: A Business Cycle Accounting Perspective," Working Papers 707, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Michelle Alexopoulos & Trevor Tombe, 2010. "Management Matters," Working Papers tecipa-406, University of Toronto, Department of Economics.
- Dionisius Narjoko, 2009. "Foreign Presence Spillovers and Firms’ Export Response:Evidence from the Indonesian Manufacturing," Working Papers DP-2009-23, Economic Research Institute for ASEAN and East Asia (ERIA).
- Juan Antonio Máñez Castillejo & Amparo Sanchis Llopis & Juan A. Sanchis Llopis & María Engracia Rochina Barrachina, 2009. "Do process innovations boost SMEs productivity growth?," Working Papers. Serie EC 2009-12, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).
- De Rosa, Donato & Gooroochurn, Nishaal & Gorg, Holger, 2010. "Corruption and productivity : firm-level evidence from the BEEPS survey," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5348, The World Bank.
- Christophe Planas & Werner Roeger & Alessandro Rossi, 2010. "Does capacity utilisation help estimating the TFP cycle?," European Economy - Economic Papers 410, Directorate General Economic and Monetary Affairs (DG ECFIN), European Commission.
- Joern, Block & Peter, Jaskiewicz & Danny, Miller, 2010. "Ownership versus Management Effects on Performance in Family and Founder Companies: A Bayesian Analysis," MPRA Paper 23526, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Emili Tortosa Ausina & Diego Prior Jiménez & María Teresa Balaguer-Coll, 2010. "Output complexity, environmental conditions, and the efficiency of municipalities: a robust metafrontier approach," Working Papers. Serie EC 2010-02, Instituto Valenciano de Investigaciones Económicas, S.A. (Ivie).